Strand End House B&B
Strand's End House, Strand's End, Cahersiveen, Co. Kerry is run by Joan and Eamonn Bowler. Guests can expect what Eamonn and Joan have always excelled in: intimate knowledge of the area, a love of hospitality, going the extra mile to make guests feel welcome, cosseted and comfortable.
Eamon has deepened his knowledge of the environment, he loves to feed wildbirds, he bakes traditional and contemporary specialties, and he intends to provide all his guests with a unique, memorable experience of Kerry Geo Park (the Iveragh Peninsula). This B&B is ideal for those who want to experience genuine hospitality, where the guest is paramount and every support to explore and appreciate the region is given. Hill walkers and out-door enthusiasts are especially welcome.
Step 1: Select the number of nights you wish to stay
- 3 Star Failte Ireland Approval
- All Rooms En-Suite
- Use of Dining Room for own meals allowed
- Free Taxi service to Town
- 5 mins from Skellig Rock departure point
- Boat trips to the Skellig Isles arranged
- Located at the foot of Cnoc Na dTobar mountain
- Connecting rooms available